Skip to main content

Service and Assistance Animals within University Housing

Students requesting a Service or Assistance Animal (i.e. Emotional Support Animal) within University Housing must:

  • Follow the steps to connect with the Disability Resource Office
    • Students making Service Animal requests should complete the Disability Disclosure Form but do not have to submit disability documentation unless specifically requested by DRO.
  • If determined eligible for an animal, complete all University Housing procedures related to animals in on-campus housing.