The Disability Resource Office is the designated office to determine accommodations and serves as a resource to assist faculty in understanding and meeting their responsibility of providing approved academic accommodations.
- I have received an accommodation letter notification, now what?
- Roles in Providing Accommodations
- Accommodation Descriptions and Procedures
- Animals on Campus
- Determining if an Accommodation is Unreasonable
- Faculty Guide to Accommodating Absences
- Assignment Extension Requests
- Guidance on Confidentiality
- Student Agreement for Receiving Course Lecture Materials
- Student Agreement for Recording Lecture and Discussions