Off-Campus Resources and Support
- Alliance of Disability Advocates helps people with disabilities solve day-to-day problems that interfere with independent living.
- Black, Disabled and Proud: College Students with Disabilities
- The Emerging Leaders Program for College Students with Disabilities
- Financial Aid and Scholarship Guide for Students with Disabilities
- Lime Connect – attracting, preparing, and connecting high potential university students and professionals – including veterans – who happen to have all types of disabilities for scholarships, internships,
- Study Abroad Scholarship
- Stupid Cancer empowers young adults affected by cancer through innovative and award-winning programs and services.