Assistive Technology at NC State
- Screen Reading and Low Vision Technology
- Assisted Listening and Hearing Loss Technology
- Voice or Speech Recognition Technology
- Text to Speech and Literacy Technology
- Computer for In-Class Assignments and Tests
- Time Management and Organization Technology
- Recording and Note-taking Technology
The NC State community has access to additional Assistive Technology resources through the NC State Library. You can find more information about what is available on their website: NC State Library AT Resources.
Please schedule a meeting with the Assistive Technology Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are interested in learning more or need assistance.