Assisted Listening Device
Instructors may need to wear a portable microphone and repeat questions/comments from the audience and/or pass the microphone to other classroom speakers.
- You may use your own ALD if you have one. If you do not have an ALD, the DRO can check one out to you.
- Contact your instructors to discuss and arrange the use of the ALD.
- Bring the ALD to all class meetings in good working order.
- Report any problems with the ALD to the instructor and email email@example.com.
- Provide ALD to the student.