Campus Access/Traffic Impact Due to Construction
Campus access will be impacted as project-related construction moves throughout campus. See the map for projected dates and locations of traffic impacts during this phase. You can also join a listserv to receive communication updates.
If you do not see what you are searching for, please review the Main Menu at the top of this page for more information and resources available. You can always reach out to us at email@example.com.
Equal access matters:
- Students with disabilities make up an important cross-section of NC State. Approximately 1 out of 5 undergraduate students and 1 out of 8 grad students have a disability (source).
- It allows students to learn and be evaluated fairly, based on their merits (not based on their disability-related barriers).
- It creates pathways for students with disabilities to achieve their full potential, leading to higher retention, graduation, and employment rates.
- What Are The Differences Between Service Dogs, Facility Dogs, Therapy Dogs and Emotional Support Animals?
- How to talk about disability sensitively and avoid ableist tropes
- “The Intersection of Race and Disability”
- Closed Captioning: Not Just a Tool, a Legal Requirement
- Everyday Tips And Tricks for Living with a Disability