How to make testing reservations with DRO
Log into the DRO Student Portal with your Unity ID and Password and then click on the appropriate link:
- The “Schedule a test, mid-term or quiz” link for a test, mid-term or quiz
- The “Schedule a Final Exam” link for final exam
Follow the steps to make your reservations.
- Step 1 – Select the course from the drop-down menu.*
- * Please note that the instructor must authorize you to test with DRO (by confirming receipt of your accommodation letter in the DRO faculty portal) for the course to show up in your drop-down menu. Until that has been done you do not have authorization to test with DRO and should contact the instructor to discuss your accommodations. If you have already had that discussion with the instructor then send an e-mail to email@example.com asking us to reach out to that instructor.
- Step 2 – Select the exam from the list available (if provided).
- Step 2A – If the exam date is not provided then click on the “Select an alternate date and time” link. Then enter the start time that works best for you (which should be the same as the start time for the class if you do not have any conflicts) and the duration of the exam for the class.
- Step 3 – Confirm the professor’s information.
- Step 4 – Choose the accommodations you plan to use. Please DO NOT select accommodations if you do not plan to use them.
- Step 5 – Select a date and time from the list offered. If at all possible this should fully overlap the class’ testing period.
- Step 5A – If the scheduling wizard cannot find a space for you a link will be provided to the DRO Scheduling Form. Complete that Google form and we will see what we can do for you.
- Step 6 – Confirm the details of your request and complete the reservation. You must check the box stating “I acknowledge that the information I am submitting is correct to the best of my knowledge” before clicking the “Finish” button.
Automated reminders are sent to the INSTRUCTORS 1 week and 1 day before each reservation. Automated reminders will be sent to the STUDENTS 1 week before and 2 days before each reservation.