Resources for Providing Accommodations
- Why We Make Accommodations
- Roles in Providing Accommodations
- I Have Received an Accommodation Letter Notification, Now What?
- Accommodation Descriptions and Procedures
- Determining if an Accommodation is a Fundamental Alteration
- Guidance on Confidentiality
- Faculty Guide to Accommodating Absences
- Assignment Extension Requests
- Student Agreement for Receiving Course Lecture Materials
- Student Agreement for Recording Lecture and Discussions
- Testing Accommodations
- Taking Tests- Does Speed Equal Knowledge?
- Unannounced Quizzes
- Short-term Injuries (Broken Arm, Concussion, Surgery, etc.)
If you have questions or would like assistance in implementing accommodations, please contact an Access Consultant at email@example.com or 919-515-7653.