- I Have Received an Accommodation Letter Notification, Now What?
- Roles in Providing Accommodations
- Accommodation Descriptions and Procedures
- Determining if an Accommodation is Unreasonable
- Faculty Guide to Accommodating Absences
- Assignment Extension Requests
- Guidance on Confidentiality
- Student Agreement for Receiving Course Lecture Materials
- Student Agreement for Recording Lecture and Discussions
If you have questions or would like assistance in implementing accommodations, please contact an Access Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-515-7653.