A student may require the use of a computer for in class assignments and tests. Responsibilities are as follows:
- Provide a computer at the department or schedule testing through the DRO.
- For the student to use a computer at the DRO, it may be necessary for the instructor to be flexible about when the student takes the test for various reasons such as DRO space, equipment, or staff availability.
- Meet with the instructor to determine whether the test will be at the department or at the DRO.
- Any test scheduling conflicts should be addressed with the instructor and resolved well in advance of the test.
- Provide equipment for use during tests and in-class assignments.